Please answer the following questions:
1. Medicare fraud and abuse costs the American taxpayers ___________ of dollars a year.
2. __________ is defined as making false statements or representation to obtain a benefit or payment.
waste fraud abuse lying
3. Organized crime has infiltrated the Medicare program.
4. Examples of Medicare fraud include.
A. Knowingly billing for services not performed B. Knowingly billing for supplies not furnished C. Knowingly altering claim forms to receive a higher reimbursement D. All of the above
5. A practice that directly or indirectly results in unnecessary costs to the Medicare Program is known as ___________.
Your Name (required)
Your Email (required)
Be the first to comment.
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Created with care Rehab Home Health© 2014
Simple WordPress Theme